The Recruitment Committee is a sub-committee of the Informatics Teaching Committee and exists to recommend and implement policy on UG and PG admissions and other recruitment activity.
- Helen Pain (Convenor, Recruitment Officer)
- Bjoern Franke (Director of Teaching)
- Nigel Topham (Head of Graduate School)
- Kate Farrow (Teaching Organisation)
- Heather Walker (Publicity Officer)
- Fraser Pullar (Graduate School)
- Adam Lopez (UG Admissions Officer)
- Alistair Hill (Secretary)
Meeting 1: Late October/Early November
Meeting 2: Late January/Early February
Meeting 3: Late May/Early June
(Finalised Agenda and items will be sent to members a week before the next meeting).
Minutes from Recent Meetings