The Communications Team
The Communications team are responsible for the School's internal and external comms, including online presence; marketing, recruitment and conversion; outreach and public engagement activities, and alumni relations.
Main areas of remit:
- promotion of School's achievements (research, teaching, knowledge exchange)
- management of School's communications activities (change comms, internal comms, University press office liaison, media enquiries)
- ensuring a consistent and compliant application of the School’s visual identity
- management of the School's online presence (external and internal)
- development and delivery of School's annual marketing and recruitment campaigns and activities plan (students)
- co-ordination of School's outreach and public engagement activities
- co-ordination of School's alumni communication
The Communications Team are based in IF 4.36, feel free to pop in to see us.
Marketing, Communications and Outreach Manager
Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator
Web and Social Media Co-ordinator