Training, systems and data access
All the information regarding training, systems and data access in Finance.
The University’s Finance Training Hub
(includes a link to training courses)
Help for staff with finance in their role
School-specific finance procedures and guides
Other useful links
Staff should contact their Line Manager for:
- Access to relevant internal finance and/or grant documentation
- Finance/grant timetable
- List of job codes relevant to their portfolio
- Demonstration of account monitoring & reconciliation tools
- Demonstration of purchase ordering & payments processing.
Access to Systems
Electronic financial & purchasing systems used in Informatics:
- Check which systems and cost centres you need access to with your line manager.
- Contact the School's eAuthorisations administrator (Dyane Harvey) with the following information to enable the creation of a staff profile on eAuthorisations:
- Personnel number
- Job Title
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Cost centre/s
- Which systems access is required to
The eAuthorisations Administrator is able to activate access to the following systems directly: eIT, eTime, FPM, Santander Online Foreign and WebFirst; they will be able to provide application forms for eExpenses & eFinancials and a link for SciQuest (online process).
BI Suite and Xcel Uploader are highly specialised and access should be first discussed with your line manager and the Head of Finance and Administration.