Portfolio Managers are responsible for the management of all institute research grants.
|Staff member||Area of Responsibility||Phone||Location|
|Caroline Hastings||ILCC & CSTRfirstname.lastname@example.org||51 3176||IF 3.35|
|Helen New||ILCC & Commercialisationemail@example.com||50 8289||IF 3.35|
|Laura Rich||LFCSfirstname.lastname@example.org||50 2725||IF 3.35|
|Carrie McNamee||LFCSemail@example.com||50 4442||IF 3.35|
|Ruta Bader||ICSA, IPAB, SPECKLEDfirstname.lastname@example.org||50 2724||IF 2.36|
|Fiona Williams||IANC & CISAemail@example.com||50 9330||IF 2.36|
|Julie Young||ATI & Schoolfirstname.lastname@example.org||50 4502||IF 5.39|
Line managed by Julie Young, admin Portfolio Managers are responsible for the management of all institute research grants.
Portfolio managers work in collaboration with their relevant Research Support Office.
- research grant proposal preparation and costing
- funding opportunities
- financial management of research grant portfolios and institute budgets
- research staff contract extensions and end of employment process
- advertisement of research grant funded positions
- appointment of research staff, in collaboration with Human Resources
- commitment of studentship funds and offers, in collaboration with the Informatics Graduate School