School of Informatics generic risk assessments.
Generic office risk assessment
An outline of the potential hazards inherent in working in an office space.
Generic Events risk assessment
The following information relates to the written risk assessment that must be carried out prior to any events hosted within an Informatics building (the Forum and Appleton Tower), and acts as a guide only. We hope you find it useful.
Generic Mechanical Workshop risk assessment
An assessment of the potential health and safety hazards in a mechanical workshop.
Generic Electronic Workshop risk assessment
An assessment of potential health and safety hazards when working in an electronic workshop.
Generic Robotics Lab risk assessment
An outline of the potential hazards of working in the robotics lab.
Generic lone working risk assessment (for office)
An assessment of the potential hazards in working alone in an office environment.
Generic moving computers risk assessment
An outline of the potential hazards in moving computers.
New & expectant mothers model risk assessment
An outline of the potential health and safety issues for new and expectant mothers.
Risk Assessment forms
- General Risk Assessment Form
- Lone Working Risk Assessment Form
- Manual Handling Operations Form
- Hazardous Substances Form (for activities using only proprietary purchased materials)
- Hazardous Substances Form (for complex activities or high hazard materials)
- Stress Model Risk Assessment Form