Contact Information for the CDT in Robotics & Autonomous Systems.
The CDT programme is supported by a range of staff.
As this is a joint programme between The University of Edinburgh and Heriot-Watt University there is a Programme Director and Deputy Director at both institutions - they are responsible for the academic and scientific content of the programme, as advised by the rest of the CDT Executive Management Committee and the External Advisory Board.
The CDT Administrative Management Team is responsible for the administration of the programme. They are the first point of contact for most enquiries and can be contacted by email at email@example.com
- Zoe McGonigle (UoE Administrator of the Edinburgh Centre for Robotics)
- Anne Murphy (HWU Administrator of the Edinburgh Centre for Robotics)
Each CDT is supported by dedicated taught and research programme administrators. Based in room 1.B15 Forrest Hill during the core hours of Monday-Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm, although closed between 12.30-1.30pm for lunch.
Please direct all enquiries as follows:
Informatics Student Services
University of Edinburgh
5 Forrest Rd,
- Internal Enquiries [if you have an Informatics DICE account]
- External Enquiries [if you don't have a DICE account]
- Phone +44 131 650 3090 [50-3090 from within the University]
- Fax +44 131 650 5651 [50-5651 from within the University]