Response to 2015/16 survey feedback.
I have taken note of the feedback from students in this course survey, and have the following comments in response.
- Shay Cohen was not an instructor. Somebody made a mistake in preparing the surveys.
- The school purchased new machines for the cluster, which will hopefully better accomodate the larger course size than retired desktops.
- More live coding demos are being added.
- We've increased course staff from three to nine so markers should have more time to provide feedback.
- I am trying to be more clear upfront about the sort of optimizations we expect to see in the assignments without giving away answers.
Kenneth Heafield, October 2016