Information on changing your courses.
Course change requests
- The deadline for having registered your course choices for the year is the end of week 2 in Semester 1.
- Course changes for Semester 2 must be received by the end of week 2 of Semester 2.
- Requests to change course selection after this date should be discussed with your Personal Tutor, you will need to seek permission from the Lecturer of the course that you want to change to. This permission should be forwarded onto your Personal Tutor along with your request to change course.
- Any course changes requested after Week 4 will need the permission of the Lecturer and the School Curriculum Approval Officer.
- Note that the Informatics Teaching Organisation should be informed of any late course changes so they can liaise with Examinations in an attempt to minimise examination timetable conflicts.