Teaching Committee develops policy on the delivery of taught courses and monitors activity within those courses.
|Teaching Staff||All Informatics Teaching Staff are members of Teaching Committee|
|UG and MSc Year Organisers||
UG1 - Paul Anderson
UG2 - Rik Sarkar
UG3 - Christophe Dubach
UG4 - Mary Cryan
UG5 - tbc
MSc - Bjoern Franke
|Exam Board Convenors||
Non-honours Board - DK Arvind
UG3 Board - Colin Stirling
UG4/MInf Board - He Sun
MSc Board - Michael Mistry
|Recruitment Committee Convenor and UG Selectors||Helen Pain|
|Representatives of:||Student Services Administrative Staff, Support and Technical Staff, PG Tutors and Demonstrators, UG and PGT Students|
- Informatics Policies (including those approved by Teaching Committee)
- Teaching Committee Policy Archive
- Recruitment Committee - sub-committee of Teaching Committee, responsible for student recruitment. All staff are welcome to attend its meetings.
- Teaching Committee Policy on Timing of Examinations
- College Learning and Teaching Committee
- Board of Studies - Informatics committee with responsibility for the curriculum content of programmes and courses. All staff are welcome to attend its meetings.