Teaching Committee develops policy on the delivery of taught courses and monitors activity within those courses.
The School Teaching Committee information has now moved to SharePoint.
The information on this site will slowly be removed. If you need access, please request it through the SharePoint site.
- Informatics Policies (including those approved by Teaching Committee)
- Teaching Committee Policy Archive
- Recruitment Committee (secured) - sub-committee of Teaching Committee, responsible for student recruitment. All staff are welcome to attend its meetings.
- Teaching Committee Policy on Timing of Examinations
- College Learning and Teaching Committee
- Board of Studies (secured)- Informatics committee with responsibility for the curriculum content of programmes and courses. All staff are welcome to attend its meetings.
- Informatics Teaching Blog - covering topics discussed at Teaching Lunches and Teaching Day.