The Communications Team
The Communications team are responsible for the School's internal and external comms, including online presence; marketing, recruitment and conversion; outreach and public engagement activities, and alumni relations.
Main areas of remit:
- promotion of School's achievements (research, teaching, knowledge exchange)
- management of School's communications activities (change comms, internal comms, University press office liaison, media enquiries)
- ensuring a consistent and compliant application of the School’s visual identity
- management of the School's online presence (external and internal)
- development and delivery of School's annual marketing and recruitment campaigns and activities plan (students)
- co-ordination of School's outreach and public engagement activities
- co-ordination of School's alumni communication
The Communications Team are based in IF 4.36, however are currently working from home. Email us using the email below and one of us will get back to you.
Marketing, Communications and Outreach Manager
Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator
Web and Social Media Co-ordinator