The Communications Team
The Communications team are responsible for the School's internal and external comms, including online presence; marketing, recruitment and conversion; outreach and public engagement activities, and alumni relations.
Main areas of remit:
- promotion of the School's achievements (research, teaching, knowledge exchange)
- management of the School's communications activities (change comms, internal comms, University press office liaison, media enquiries)
- ensuring a consistent and compliant application of the School’s visual identity
- management of the School's online presence (external and internal)
- development and delivery of the School's annual marketing and recruitment campaigns and activities plan (students)
- co-ordination of the School's outreach and public engagement activities
- co-ordination of the School's alumni communication
The Communications Team are based in IF 4.36, however, are currently working in a hybrid mode. Email us using the email below and one of us will get back to you.
Marketing, Communications and Outreach Manager
Marketing and Recruitment Co-ordinator (maternity cover)
Web and Social Media Co-ordinator