The Informatics HR team provide a full range of administrative support for staff recruitment and employment.
|Jenny O'Donnell||Staffing Support Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||502 723||IF 5.39|
|Nicki Reid||Staffing Support Officeremail@example.com||502 744||IF 5.39|
For general staffing/HR enquiries, please contact InfHR@inf.ed.ac.uk.
Main areas of service
- Recruitment administration;
- Sponsorship and work permit administration and advice;
- New staff onboarding & offboarding;
- Maintenance of starters and leavers records;
- Staff development and annual review administration;
- Advice on HR compliance within University guidelines, and liaison with College HR on case work.
Announcement - new HR system and processes
In November 2020 the University launched a new HR system called ‘People and Money’, which means there are some changes in the way we currently work. The new HR module has "My Knowledge" portal where staff members can access a wealth of HR information directly, and it is now possible to access your own individual employment information held by the University, such as work shedule and personal contact details. For more information, please refer to the People and Money FAQs university site.
If you cannot find your answer, please contact the InfHR team. However, please be aware that although the InfHR team will endeavour to help where they can, they are also working their way through the system training and implementation, having had no advance training or access to the system before its release to all staff.