Portfolio Managers are the first point of contact for staff seeking or receiving external funding in the School of Informatics.
|Staff member||Area of Responsibility||Email (or contact through MS Teams)|
|Caroline Hastings||ILCC and CSTRemail@example.com|
|Barry Turner||ANC and ILCCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ruta Bader||ICSA, Speckledemail@example.com|
|Kirstin Unwin||Head of Research Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Portfolio Managers are responsible for the management of all institute grants and awards.
- Grant proposal preparation and costing
- funding opportunities and funder queries
- financial management of grant portfolios and institute budgets
- research staff contract extensions and end of employment process
- advertisement of research grant funded positions
- appointment of research staff, in collaboration with Human Resources
- commitment of studentship funds and offers, in collaboration with the Informatics Graduate School