Policies & regulations
The following policies relate to your post graduate studies at the University of Edinburgh.
There are a range of University policies and regulations that govern the delivery of PGR programmes at the School level. The most important of these are listed below, and we recommend all PGR students read and familiarise themselves with these policies and regulations.
- Appointment of PGR Supervisors
- Changes to the Supervisory Team
- Code of Practice for Supervisors and Research Students
- Data Protection
- Dignity and Respect Policy
- Fees Policy
- Postgraduate Assessment Regulations for Research Degrees
- Research Ethics
- Student Desk Allocation Policy (currently under review)
- Visiting Student Policy (including the PGR Visiting Student admission policy and procedure)
If you have any questions, or need to seek clarification on any of the information included in these documents, please contact the IGS.