Teaching Committee develops policy on the delivery of taught courses and monitors activity within those courses.
|Teaching Staff||All Informatics Teaching Staff are members of Teaching Committee|
|UG and MSc Year Organisers||
UG1 - Paul Anderson
UG2 - Rik Sarkar
UG3 - Christophe Dubach, Hugh Leather
UG4 - Walid Magdy
UG5 - Paolo Guagliardo
MSc - Bjoern Franke
|Exam Board Convenors||
Non-honours Board - DK Arvind
UG3 Board - Ram Ramamoorthy
UG4/MInf Board - Taku Komura
MSc Board - Vijay Nagarajan
|Recruitment Committee Convenor and UG Selectors||Ajitha Rajan|
|Representatives of:||Student Services Administrative Staff, Support and Technical Staff, PG Tutors and Demonstrators, UG and PGT Students|
- Informatics Policies (including those approved by Teaching Committee)
- Teaching Committee Policy Archive
- Recruitment Committee (secured) - sub-committee of Teaching Committee, responsible for student recruitment. All staff are welcome to attend its meetings.
- Teaching Committee Policy on Timing of Examinations
- College Learning and Teaching Committee
- Board of Studies - Informatics committee with responsibility for the curriculum content of programmes and courses. All staff are welcome to attend its meetings.