UG Project Supervisor / Marker
UG Project Supervisor / Marker responsibilities.
Project proposals and allocation of students to projects
- Provide project proposals [typically 3 UG and 3 MSc ] such that you meet your overall yearly allocation of six projects [across UG and MSc].
- Meet or correspond with students who express interest in your project proposals, to provide additional information and/or assess their suitability.
- Typically supervise three UG4/MInf students [dependent on uptake of proposals.
- Note that it is not normally an option to trade UG4/MInf project supervision against future MSc supervision.
- Awareness of UG project procedures.
- Regular (normally weekly) meetings with student you supervise to review progress, provide technical guidance, and help with planning of future work.
- Provision of feedback on interim report and drafts of final project report.
- Attendance at project group meetings for students you supervise.
- Possible co-ordination of project groups and timely submission of project meeting progress notes.