ICSA researchers paper contributions
Congratulations to the many ICSA researchers who have contributed to five papers which will be presented at the International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) and the International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO) next month in Vienna. CC and CGO are co-located with HPCA and PPoPP, and together comprise one of the leading venues in Computer Systems Research.
The papers are as follows. With one exception all of the authors are current or former members or long term visitors to ICSA (and Sergei is a long-standing friend!)
High Performance Stencil Code Generation with LIFT.
- Bastian Hagedorn (University of Münster), Larisa Stoltzfus (The University of Edinburgh), Michel Steuwer (University of Glasgow), Sergei Gorlatch (University of Münster), Christophe Dubach (The University of Edinburgh)
- Look-ahead SLP: Auto-vectorization in the presence of commutative operations Vasileios Porpodas (Intel), Rodrigo C. O. Rocha (The University of Edinburgh), Luís Fabrício Wanderley Góes (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais)
- Generalized Profile-Guided Iterator Recognition Stanislav Manilov, Christos Vasiladiotis, Björn Franke (The University of Edinburgh)
- Towards a Compiler Analysis for Parallel Algorithmic Skeletons Tobias J.K. Edler von Koch (Qualcomm Innovation Center); Stanislav Manilov, Christos Vasiladiotis, Murray Cole, Björn Franke (The University of Edinburgh)
- CAnDL: A Domain Specific Language for Compiler Analysis Philip Ginsbach, Lewis Crawford, Michael O'Boyle (University of Edinburgh)