We are a leading research institute for computational approaches to language (spoken and written), cognition and communication.
Information for prospective students, list of possible PhD topics and list of PhD studentships for 2022 available.
- Natural language processing and computational linguistics
- Spoken language processing
- Dialogue and multimodal interaction
- Information extraction, retrieval & presentation
- Computational theories of human cognition
- Educational and assistive technology
- Design Informatics and Human Computer Interaction
Previous ILCC members.